ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Stop-motion videos

<< < (2/6) > >>

Crush:
I remembered this funny invisible car race  :greenclp:

Deozaan:
I really enjoyed that video of Her Morning Elegance! Thanks for sharing it, Lashiec!

mouser:
Yeah, "Her Morning Elegance" was really really beautiful and sad too.  Thanks for sharing it.
"Western Spaghetti" was pretty damn cool too  :up:

40hz:
Her Morning Elegance   :-*

Many Thanks Lashiec. It made my day.

-----

Some really superb stop-motion dream sequences can be found in the film The Science of Sleep. Nice little romantic film for a quiet evening.

Amazing what can be done with some cardboard and creativity. Not gimmicky either. The stop-motion segments aren't just there to be clever. They mesh logically with the story and the main character.

---

Her Beautiful Ideas, by Guggenheim Grotto, is an interesting music video that combines "sketch pad animation" with stop-motion techniques to tell a common but sad little story. Worth a viewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9U2N4i20Rs&feature=featured

OldElmerFudd:
Morning Elegance, Western spaghetti, and Her Beautiful Ideas went immediately to my two best friends. Thanks for helping me look sensitive and a little classy. (drool dripping rhythmically on the flask of Southern Comfort in my shirt pocket)
 :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version