Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 01, 2014, 09:10:11 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: PHP IDE recommendations  (Read 12728 times)
yotta
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 11:07:06 AM »

i would think not
Carol Haynes
Waffles for England (patent pending)
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2008, 03:08:24 PM »

I'm wondering why nobody has mentioned Zend Studio. It's been years last time I touched PHP code, but I used this IDE and it was almost like being in Visual Studio (minus the Visual part of course). I'm sure it has come a long way since then.

Looks quite expensive to me at $299 for a year (or $617 for 3 years) with updates and then the same again every year (or 3) if you want to keep updating as things change. OK there is a perpetual license to use the software but it would be nicer to have a reasonable purchase charge and then a smaller annual service charge.

tinjaw
Supporting Member

I'm so glad breakbeat techno isn't an illegal drug

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 07:32:14 PM »

I stumbled upon a list of Code Beautifiers and Formatters at Smashing Magazine. It is quite extensive and has screenies.

mediaguycouk
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2008, 03:16:58 AM »

I stumbled upon a list of Code Beautifiers and Formatters at Smashing Magazine. It is quite extensive and has screenies.
That page has found me two types of sites that I have been looking for for ages. Thank you.

I've been trying to find a way to print code in colour easily and http://quickhighlighter.c...de-syntax-highlighter.php +  'Firefox: Print selection' is it.

Learning C# - Graham Robinson
clo
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2009, 02:58:24 AM »

hi,
see also new free very powerful PHP IDE - http://www.codelobster.com
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us