ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

Post your NANY 2009 Mug/Shirt Pics here..

<< < (7/12) > >>

f0dder:
I'll post some action shots later... just picked up my hoodie today. And argh, I had to pay almost $40 in customs for it >_<

* f0dder curses at the very idea of customs.

Darwin:
I'll post some action shots later... just picked up my hoodie today. And argh, I had to pay almost $40 in customs for it >_<

* f0dder curses at the very idea of customs.-f0dder (February 16, 2009, 06:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ouch! DK customs and excise sounds almost as Draconian as Canada Customs  >:(

Looking forward to the picture, though...

@Brandon - where the h-e-double hockey sticks is your picture?! I can’t even find a post from you on the first page, and yet there you are mkaing excuses for using ImageShack  ;D

mouser:
f0dder that's insane.. how can customs be more than the price of the item itself?!?!

and YES we need to see some more photos!
we sent out over $1000 worth of mugs and shirts and stuff for NANY so let's see some photos!

gexecuter:
f0dder that's insane.. how can customs be more than the price of the item itself?!?!

and YES we need to see some more photos!
we sent out over $1000 worth of mugs and shirts and stuff for NANY so let's see some photos!
-mouser (February 17, 2009, 04:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

1000 dollars? that's a lot of money, where did it come from? donations?

I already posted a pic of my mug so i hope more people will do the same in the future, come on people it's only a little pic! it's not like we are going to photoshop it so that we can all get a laugh...oh wait. Anyway you can leave out your face if it's too sexy for the camera like i did and post a headless pic of yourself with the item that you received.

mouser:
where did it come from? donations?
--- End quote ---

of course!

actually we were very lucky to have a very generous and kind donor on the site whose donation covered much of the expenses, so that made a huge difference.  but a big thank you is in order to everyone who has ever donated to the site, since they make these things possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version