Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 01, 2014, 07:43:47 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Post your NANY 2009 Mug/Shirt Pics here..  (Read 29500 times)
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2009, 09:33:43 AM »

Everyone please dont use 3rd party image hosting services which can dissapear, attach images to posts instead please.
+1, I would've made that post if mouser hadn't. ImageShack+NoScript=bother.

- carpe noctem
justice
Supporting Member

Solve issues simply.

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2009, 09:34:34 AM »

Sorry mouser, but it wouldn't upload my post w/ picture! I tried 3 times, and it kept bringing me to a blank page. ohmy Should not happen with a 500kb picture in JPG format.

EDIT: I'm more tired than I thought
I got wallpapers that are 256kb make it smaller tongue

wreckedcarzz
Charter Member

Happy wolfie ^_^

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2009, 05:22:03 PM »

This is almost 4000 pixels wide! Don't blame me for using a 10.8MP camera tongue

(The original image was 3MB, Paint took it to the current image size).

I'll try a re-upload now...

EDIT: No dice.

New website! With a fancy domain name and everything! *gasp*
http://www.wreckedcarzz.com/
kwacky1
Supporting Member

i am Cody's cousin

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2009, 05:48:18 AM »

cheesy YAY! My mug arrived, however it's out of it's natural habitat (I'm on holiday's) so no piccie until I get home in a couple of weeks.

gexecuter
Supporting Member

Move over and give us some room...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2009, 03:04:22 PM »

Sorry for the quality of the pic but it was made using my sister notebook, i am gonna use the mug for drinking coffe and tea.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 03:37:52 PM by gexecuter » Logged

Mouser is made of win and awesome!
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2009, 06:14:56 AM »

I'll post some action shots later... just picked up my hoodie today. And argh, I had to pay almost $40 in customs for it >_<

* f0dder curses at the very idea of customs.

- carpe noctem
Darwin
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2009, 04:41:26 PM »

I'll post some action shots later... just picked up my hoodie today. And argh, I had to pay almost $40 in customs for it >_<

* f0dder curses at the very idea of customs.

Ouch! DK customs and excise sounds almost as Draconian as Canada Customs  Angry

Looking forward to the picture, though...

@Brandon - where the h-e-double hockey sticks is your picture?! I can’t even find a post from you on the first page, and yet there you are mkaing excuses for using ImageShack  Grin

"Some people have a way with words, other people,... oh... have not way" - Steve Martin
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2009, 04:49:49 PM »

f0dder that's insane.. how can customs be more than the price of the item itself?!?!

and YES we need to see some more photos!
we sent out over $1000 worth of mugs and shirts and stuff for NANY so let's see some photos!
gexecuter
Supporting Member

Move over and give us some room...

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2009, 05:38:02 PM »

f0dder that's insane.. how can customs be more than the price of the item itself?!?!

and YES we need to see some more photos!
we sent out over $1000 worth of mugs and shirts and stuff for NANY so let's see some photos!

1000 dollars? that's a lot of money, where did it come from? donations?

I already posted a pic of my mug so i hope more people will do the same in the future, come on people it's only a little pic! it's not like we are going to photoshop it so that we can all get a laugh...oh wait. Anyway you can leave out your face if it's too sexy for the camera like i did and post a headless pic of yourself with the item that you received.

Mouser is made of win and awesome!
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2009, 06:12:10 PM »

where did it come from? donations?

of course!

actually we were very lucky to have a very generous and kind donor on the site whose donation covered much of the expenses, so that made a huge difference.  but a big thank you is in order to everyone who has ever donated to the site, since they make these things possible.
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2009, 07:23:32 PM »

Some percentage of the item's declared value plus some handling fees... then 25% vat ontop of that (of *both* the percentage-of-value and handling fees).

- carpe noctem
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2009, 10:35:15 PM »

Here goes... not the best pic in the world, used my camera's phone (Nokia 53310). Guess I should grab a better pic where you can actually see the DC/Cody logo on the hoodie tongue

- carpe noctem
nosh
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2009, 11:20:22 PM »

f0dder, I'm disappointed. I expected a MUCH larger head on someone who's a virtual encyclopedia on tech (NTM otherthings) knowledge. tongue

Thmbsup
tomos
Charter Member

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2009, 04:18:48 AM »

actually we were very lucky to have a very generous and kind donor on the site whose donation covered much of the expenses

a BIG THANK YOU to whoever that was smiley

Tom
czb
Honorary Member

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2009, 08:31:30 AM »

Hi,
here is my pic:

To the customs:
For EU there is a limit of 22 Euro including post (depending on which price is on the customs declaration) for not paying the customs. I have 17.99$ there, so I did not have to pay the customs.

Here:
http://europa.eu/scadplus/leg/en/lvb/l11002.htm
it says:
Goods admitted free of import duties
Consignments of little value, consignments of a non-commercial nature and capital goods
    * consignments of a value not exceeding 22 euro, except for alcohol, tobacco, perfumes and toilet waters;
    * small consignments of a non-commercial nature sent by private persons in third countries to private persons in the EC. The Regulation sets specific quantitative limits per consignment of alcohol, tobacco, perfumes and toilet waters. For other products the value is limited to 45 euro;

So it might be a good idea to send stuff not exceeding 45 euro by you mouser as a private person. Those 40$ dollars paid by f0dder are horrible. Angry

My open-source online piano game: http://musicope.com/
kwacky1
Supporting Member

i am Cody's cousin

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2009, 06:39:53 AM »

...i am gonna use the mug for drinking coffe and tea.

bah humbug to that!

here is the first of my holiday pics

kwacky1
Supporting Member

i am Cody's cousin

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2009, 06:43:14 AM »

And of course, the morning after!

Getting ready for my morning espresso!

computerfritze
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2009, 04:22:38 AM »

here are my pictures,
Very nice

* 24022009(001).jpg (254.16 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 307 times.)

* 24022009(002).jpg (247.5 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 309 times.)

* 24022009(003).jpg (265.68 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 321 times.)

--
Greets, computerfritze
justice
Supporting Member

Solve issues simply.

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2009, 04:31:52 AM »

we can make a stop motion short, adventures of the cody mug.

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2009, 07:25:58 PM »

more pics please!
kwacky1
Supporting Member

i am Cody's cousin

« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2009, 07:33:50 PM »

we can make a stop motion short, adventures of the cody mug.

Yeah!  We should get people to upload pics of their mug in various locations, at the park, at the beach, on a swing, swimming with ducks....

f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2009, 12:21:09 AM »

We could make a NANY MugShots - the movie! kinda thing tongue

- carpe noctem
justice
Supporting Member

Solve issues simply.

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2009, 03:11:24 AM »

Under the guise of "pics - or it didn't happen":

Btw that's a colleague tongue

Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2009, 04:20:36 PM »

Here are my two mugs, along with my bowl of cold cereal, and my messy desk area.

Thanks mouser!

scancode
Honorary Member

I will eat Cody someday.

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2009, 02:39:53 PM »

Crappy camera. Max res is 320x240 (REALLY!)

Left: Snail
Right: 800x600 Monitor
Front: Cody Mug

Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.05s | Server load: 0.24 ]