ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (179/192) > >>

MilesAhead:
Since Opera has this feature built in I have gotten used to the Speed Dial opening if I close the Last Tab.  This FF AddOn does the same thing(or another option.)

Show Close Button in Last Tab

I am using it in FF 42.0.  I don't know if it will squawk in newer releases.  :)

Curt:
I wanted to direct panzer to a thread about Chrome extensions, but I couldn't find one. Maybe I just used the wrong terms for searching? Hmm... do "you" ("anyone") know of a "Chrome addons"-thread in our forum? I can't ask the moderator to move these Chrome related posts, if there is no thread to move them to! Or maybe it's time to launch a new thread, Fav Extensions for Chrome, or something?
:tellme:
---------
modified:
Thank you, dr_andus: Chrome Extensions: Your favorite or most useful https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=30399.0

dr_andus:
@Curt - there is one:

Chrome Extensions: Your favorite or most useful - DonationCoder.com

Deozaan:
I moved the posts about Chrome extensions from this thread into the appropriate thread.

MilesAhead:
I am looking for an easy way to migrate chrome based cookies to Firefox cookies.sqlite file.  Google has not turned up anything that runs on FF 40+ or Windows.  All I have found so far is a linux bash script.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version