ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (27/192) > >>

sri:
rkrause: Zotero sounds like the excellent ScrapBook extension. Did you get a chance to use it and see which is better?

rkrause:
sri,

Zotero goes beyond Scrapbook, Google Notebook, and similar add-ons by allowing the user to capture, add, edit, import, and export (in APA, MLA, or Chicago styles) detailed bibliographic information for web sites, books, journal articles, etc.  In addition to adding your own notes (which you can do with ScrapBook and Google Notebook), Zotero also allows you to add attachments, descriptive tags, and links to related items.

It's a new beta release, so there are some bugs, but it sure looks like it's going to be a valuable tool with capabilities that go well beyond extensions that merely allow you to collect snippets and make notes.

Rick

tinjaw:
PTTL
-housetier (September 10, 2006, 10:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah! I've been meaning to write that extension for months! Thanks for helping me avoid the reinvention of the wheel.

Dr-Leech:
My actual extensions:

-SessionSaver .2
-Resize Search Box
-del.icio.us
-FireBug
-keyconfig
-EditCSS
-UrlParams
-Greasemonkey
-gTransalate
-IETab
-ImageZoom
-Google Notebook
-X-Ray
-Uppity
-LoremIpsum Content Generator
-PDFDownload
-Layout Grid
-Next Please!
-Firefox Extension Backup Extension (FEBE)
-BugMeNot
-Update Notifier
-AdBlock Plus
-Deepest Sender
-ErrorZilla

Mark0:
One I like very much is Aardvark Firefox extension. It's very nice to check the structure of any interesting page.

Bye!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version