ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (82/192) > >>

Curt:
A new favourite of mine: MClickFocusTab. No more "right-click > Open in background tab", just middle-click the link, and it will open in background tab/window.-Curt (April 27, 2011, 11:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
Isn't that default behavior? Or at least behavior that can be set with standard settings? At least middle-click opens new tab in background here, and I don't have any tab-related addons afaik-f0dder (April 29, 2011, 10:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

-strange. On my FF4, middle-click gives a new focused tab. And it doesn't do anything at all in Speed Dial, which is my homepage. Maybe I should take some more time to read what each extension of mine actually is doing ;-)

jgpaiva:
-strange. On my FF4, middle-click gives a new focused tab. And it doesn't do anything at all in Speed Dial, which is my homepage. Maybe I should take some more time to read what each extension of mine actually is doing ;-)
-Curt (April 29, 2011, 10:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
Are you sure that isn't an option in Firefox? I believe I've changed that in Opera, I suppose Firefox should have a similar config

Curt:
-you were of course all right. Thanks! MClickFocusTab removed.

Curt:
I have been struggling with RESTARTers... because I wanted a Restart button both above and below the browser window, and it wasn't possible. No matter what combinations I tried, the second button would always overwrite the first one, so I only had a single button. Finally I've manage to have them both at the same time: Some normal English button, like https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/restart-firefox-10749/ , together with the (nice) Chinese button 再起動ボタン 0.1.5 will give you two Restart buttons.

Hotkey fans may want to use Alt+F + R

ewemoa:
FWIW, I think that's Japanese ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version