ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (68/192) > >>

MilesAhead:
One of the things I like about Opera is the Wand form filler.  I don't like that it leaves the info in opera6.ini in clear text.  I cobbled a hack to encrypt that section of opera6.ini when not it use.  It's just a compiled script that decrypts that info, launches Opera, and when Opera closes, encrypts the info again.

If you are using a sophisticated form fill app then it's not for you.  But if you use Opera Wand and want to make it a bit more secure without a lot of hassle, you are welcome to use RunOperaWand

As with all my utilities, it's free for you to use at your own risk. :)

( edit: btw sorry if off-topic )

Nxqd3051990:
And I looking for an extension which can tracks and find whenever our discussing-thread ( forum ) has new post.
--- End quote ---

I'm looking for this extension, any1 knows about it ?

cyberdiva:
If you are using a sophisticated form fill app then it's not for you.  But if you use Opera Wand and want to make it a bit more secure without a lot of hassle, you are welcome to use RunOperaWand
-MilesAhead (July 23, 2009, 07:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hi, Miles.  I'm not sure whether you wrote this in response to what I said or just in general, but I thought I'd mention that I don't use Opera's Wand and in fact don't use any automatic form filler with any browser.  If I did, I'd certainly want security features like the one you've created.

MilesAhead:
cyberdiva it doesn't come up that often so I thought I'd mention it. It's really a hack I wrote for myself, not something I'd put on Softpedia or anything.  Just thought if anyone wanted to use it they can download it from the link. I don't use it as much as I used to.  If you pay via PayPal then the shipping address and all that is done for you anyway after you log into your PayPal account.

CleverCat:
The free Roboform is too limited for number of passwords I have!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version