ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (67/192) > >>

Innuendo:
The main thing bugging me with FF now is I'm using Minefield and I like to update it often.-MilesAhead (July 22, 2009, 07:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've quit using nightly builds and early betas because too many of my extensions break which causes pandemonium over here as I don't function well without my extensions.

Innuendo:
I've not used it yet . Have you used AI Roboform, any better ?
-Nxqd3051990 (July 23, 2009, 11:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

A lot of people love LastPass, but I started using AI Roboform a long, long, long time before LastPass existed. I've never bothered trying LastPass as Roboform works well for me. If I ever run into something I want to do that Roboform won't I will give LastPass a try.

Innuendo:
The other one is web dev stuff.-app103 (July 23, 2009, 01:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't do web dev work, but I can see why one would want to keep a lot of that stuff separate. What's good for web page development could make casual browsing less pleasurable.

Before your answer I had visions of you having a separate 'super-profile' with about 4,000 extensions.  :D

MilesAhead:
The main thing bugging me with FF now is I'm using Minefield and I like to update it often.-MilesAhead (July 22, 2009, 07:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've quit using nightly builds and early betas because too many of my extensions break which causes pandemonium over here as I don't function well without my extensions.
-Innuendo (July 23, 2009, 12:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Guess that could be a problem.  Mine have stabilized.  Then again, I only run 18 extensions and 5 themes. MR Tech Toolkit keeps 'em from gettin' too uppity(which is one of the 18 btw) :)

cyberdiva:
A lot of people love LastPass, but I started using AI Roboform a long, long, long time before LastPass existed. I've never bothered trying LastPass as Roboform works well for me. If I ever run into something I want to do that Roboform won't I will give LastPass a try.
-Innuendo (July 23, 2009, 12:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
I use RoboForm and am very happy with it, but I was delighted to discover LastPass (thanks to this forum) because RoboForm doesn't work on Opera.  Though Firefox is my default browser, I keep going back and forth between FF and Opera.  Opera is much quicker, and I have problems using Firefox at a number of blog sites and at least one forum site where, intermittently, I can't get the cursor to go inside a comment/response box with Firefox.  I don't have this problem with Opera.  Since I do use Opera a fair amount, I am delighted that LastPass works so well with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version