ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (16/192) > >>

dantheman:
Lanux, that was a pretty cool post!
How did you do that?  Professional secret?-dantheman (March 17, 2006, 06:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

dantheman:well by now, you'll know that it's no magic...  :D

-lanux128 (March 19, 2006, 10:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's too bad Mouser couldn't make that available to all forums on the web!  Ha!  :)

Darwin:
Awesome! Thanks dantheman - I am now a happy camper. I like having Firefox around as I find that there are times when IE/Maxthon just won't work (pages/links won't display properly/at all in some cases) and it's nice to have the same functionality. I'm guessing these are security issues...

dantheman:
You are quite welcome Mike!

Firefox can take a bit of learning but once you get to know it, you wonder how you can do without it. 
Not all things in Fx are that hard though.  I find the shortcuts to the most user friendly.

Extensions can be difficult issued at times.  Be sure not to load too many at a time (as i did) so you can identify which one is giving you problems.

All the best! 

brotherS:
Read my mini-review about MLB: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=3179.0

MLB... the "how-did-I-live-without-it?" Firefox extension!

Hirudin:
I'm new to Firefox after having tried it about a year ago and going back to Maxthon. I'm now using both. One thing I love about Maxthon is the ability to store "groups" of bookmarks together and open them all from one link. This is extended with the ability to open a group of pages at startup (rather than just one home page). Does anyone know if there is a way to do this in Firefox (or an extension that will enable this feature)?

Thanks,

Mike
-Darwin (March 20, 2006, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
You can also middle-click...vor right-click -> 'Open in Tabs'
...on a folder of links and open them all in new tabs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version