ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (146/192) > >>

4wd:
One wonders how useful it would be since the versions of jQuery, etc it intercepts calls for lags behind the current implentation versions by ~2 years.

Version 1.0.7.1-signed Released February 26, 2013 5.6 MB Works with Firefox 4.0 and later

Added jQuery 1.7.2, 1.8.0, 1.8.1, 1.8.2, 1.8.3
    Added jQuery UI 1.8.17, 1.8.18, 1.8.19, 1.8.20, 1.8.21, 1.8.22, 1.8.23, 1.8.24, 1.9.0, 1.9.1, 1.9.2
    Added Moo Tools 1.4.2, 1.4.3, 1.4.4, 1.4.5
    Added Prototype 1.7.1.0
    Removed dojo and Webfont (blame addons.mozilla.org's validator)
--- End quote ---

eg. Current jQuery version is 2.1.3

IainB:
Seems as though getlocalload is something of a damp squib. Doesn't even install, though it says it has. Oh dear, what a pity, never mind.

4wd:
Seems as though getlocalload is something of a damp squib. Doesn't even install, though it says it has. Oh dear, what a pity, never mind.-IainB (June 19, 2015, 09:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Installs in Pale Moon v25.5.0 OK - whether or not it does anything is another matter.

Curt:
getlocalload is something of a damp squib. Doesn't even install, though it says it has.-IainB (June 19, 2015, 09:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

-installs under L for Local Load.

- whether or not it does anything is another matter.-4wd (June 19, 2015, 10:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Curt:
Readable from Baris Derin stopped working, but luckily I've found the bookmarklet button Print Friendly instead. It is by far The Best virtual printer I so far have tried - and MUCH better than any desktop "Print to pdf" I know of! It is free, and this can make you wonder why, so I went to their About -page:

About PrintFriendly
PrintFriendly cleans and formats web pages for perfect print experience. PrintFriendly removes Ads, Navigation and web page junk, so you save paper and ink when you print. It's free and easy to use. Perfect to use at home, the office, or whenever you need to print a web page.

Features
    Print Preview: Optimizes and displays content for print.
    Edit Before Printing: Remove images, text, and print only what you want.
    Print or Save as PDF: Print now, or save for later as a PDF.
Instructions For: FireFox Internet Explorer Chrome Safari iPad & iPhone Other

The PrintFriendly Story
Web pages usually look terrible when printed, and waste tons of paper and ink. It's bad for your wallet and the environment. In 2009, I had had enough, and set to work on solving the problem with PrintFriendly.com. The PrintFriendly team is Taylor Norrish (Founder, Customer Support, and Light Tech Stuff) and Manu Janardhanan (Programming, Servers, and Serious Tech Stuff). Special thanks to Vamsee Kanakala for helping to create v1, and Arc90 for their ingenious readability script.

Print Friendly Button for FireFox: http://www.printfriendly.com/browser_tool
--- End quote ---
:up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version