Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 20, 2014, 06:28:59 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Contractor's Work Log Goes OPEN SOURCE under GPL v3  (Read 926 times)
relipse
Charter Honorary Member

I love Jesus. Coding now Qt using c++!

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 10, 2014, 11:28:20 PM »

Well I've finally decided to release http://cworklog.com under GPLv3
If you want a complete time logging system that I've been using for 3 years now, you can install it fresh on your own computer or central server to utilize.
And best of all if you want a feature, you can add it yourself by forking me! http://github.com/relipse/cworklog

Please let me know what you think as I know several of you were interested when I first released it publicly.
Jim

THIS IS A PHP PROGRAM IT REQUIRES A WEBSERVER (I USE A LOCAL XAMPP INSTALL)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 06:57:06 PM by relipse » Logged

Ex C++Builder coder, current PHP coder, and noob Qt Coder
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 01:00:13 AM »

Very nice  thumbs up
Ath
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 01:30:29 AM »

Thmbsup

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.031s | Server load: 0.05 ]