ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MOGware's FileHamster (Complaint)

(1/7) > >>

Deozaan:
It's been about a month since I did any coding on any projects I had set up with FileHamster to take care of revision history. Today I just started working on one and every time I save any file within the project FileHamster pops up a one second advertisement notification window.

Bad form, MOGware! Time to uninstall FileHamster.  :(

Darwin:
That's odd, Deozaan... Are you running the registered version? I've not seen this behaviour (and have been busy working with Filehamster protected files all month).

Deozaan:
That's odd, Deozaan... Are you running the registered version? I've not seen this behaviour (and have been busy working with Filehamster protected files all month).
-Darwin (January 31, 2009, 04:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

No. I'm using the free version. It's already been displaying ads for many months (probably a year or more) in the application's main window, and I believe sometimes when updating the software. But these notification window ads popping up every few seconds (because I'm a compulsive file saver) are too much!

tinjaw:
Contact MOG. It *may* just be the way you have set things up. Possibly turning off notification of saves or something might stop that. I don't know. Just guessing.

Deozaan:
Contact MOG. It *may* just be the way you have set things up. Possibly turning off notification of saves or something might stop that. I don't know. Just guessing.
-tinjaw (January 31, 2009, 05:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

There's an option to suspend notification bubbles but when I check the box it says I can only do that if I purchase FileHamster PLUS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version