ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

REQ - Tiny taskbar clock for secondary screen

<< < (3/7) > >>

Coeluh:
Anyone?

app103:
I hope this is what you meant:

IE Clock:

This is a deskbar/IE Toolbar that will display the current date & time on an extra toobar you have on your desktop, in IE (time only), and in Explorer windows (time only).

After installing, right click your toolbar, Explorer bar, or IE bar, and select "Clock". If you don't see it listed, wait a few seconds and check the menu again.

This is what it looks like on a classic toolbar:

What it looks like in IE:

What it looks like in Explorer:

It does support themes, providing you don't use it on your main taskbar. The taskbar already has all of this information, so it would be a bit silly to use it there.

I don't know how well it will work with specialty theming packages like Window Blinds, so if you test it with that, please let me know the results.

Download it from here.

mouser:
great idea app!

Coeluh:
I hope this is what you meant:

IE Clock:

This is a deskbar/IE Toolbar that will display the current date & time on an extra toobar you have on your desktop, in IE (time only), and in Explorer windows (time only).

After installing, right click your toolbar, Explorer bar, or IE bar, and select "Clock". If you don't see it listed, wait a few seconds and check the menu again.
 (see attachment in previous post)
This is what it looks like on a classic toolbar:
What it looks like in IE:
What it looks like in Explorer:
It does support themes, providing you don't use it on your main taskbar. The taskbar already has all of this information, so it would be a bit silly to use it there.

I don't know how well it will work with specialty theming packages like Window Blinds, so if you test it with that, please let me know the results.
-app103 (March 01, 2009, 02:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
I am so sorry! I'll try to explain one more time what I mean!

Check out my desktop here.

Sometimes when I'm playing a game fullscreen on the left monitor (that's my primary) I do not have any clock around. I thought it would be nice to have some clock which was on the bottom right corner, or just something on desktop. I use ultramon to get that taskbar there, which is showing only stuff open on secondary window. I hope you did not put too much effort in.
BTW: I made a donation, not much, cos I'm just a student and I can't afford 38 dollars.

app103:
I keep my taskbar hidden, so I wouldn't normally have a clock onscreen at all, and I am a real clock nut. This is why I made the original DClock and I kept it located at the top of my screen.

Since DClock2 can't work on a 2nd monitor, I would still recommend the original one that I mentioned before. It might not look the same as your taskbar clock, but you can locate it anywhere on the screen that you want...and it's small.

I think the blue on white one would look nice with your particular desktop.

REQ - Tiny taskbar clock for secondary screen

I hope you did not put too much effort in.
BTW: I made a donation, not much, cos I'm just a student and I can't afford 38 dollars.
-Coeluh (March 03, 2009, 05:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don't worry about it. Most of the complicated stuff was code recycled from another project. And I am sure someone will find a use for it, even if you can't.

And don't worry about how much you can afford to donate. The fact you donated at all makes you much more generous than most. Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version