ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

REQ - Tiny taskbar clock for secondary screen

(1/7) > >>

Coeluh:
Hi there,

ive been using 2 screens for quite a long time. I have ultramon, which allows me to have a taskbar for the secondary monitor. Sometimes, i watch a movie fullscreen at the primary monitor. I still have a taskbar at the other one, but no clock. Couldn't there be a small 'always hover on top in the bottomright cornor' clock, with the same format of the style im using:  royale. It shouldnt be that hard is it?

Gr Me

Coeluh:
Like tictoctitle!

lanux128:
you can use app's DClock2 and place it on the right corner of your 2nd taskbar.

DClock 2 is a desktop clock that is small enough to fit over the titlebar of an open window and always stays on top. Perfect for people that keep their taskbar hidden (like me).

It has a number of customizing options and an assortment of time related tools.-website
--- End quote ---

Coeluh:
you can use app's DClock2 and place it on the right corner of your 2nd taskbar.

DClock 2 is a desktop clock that is small enough to fit over the titlebar of an open window and always stays on top. Perfect for people that keep their taskbar hidden (like me).

It has a number of customizing options and an assortment of time related tools.-website
--- End quote ---

-lanux128 (February 02, 2009, 05:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
Wont stay on secondary screen at all.

app103:
The latest version of DClock doesn't play too well with multi-monitor at this time.

You could try the original, which does:  http://appsapps.info/dclock1.php

It's just a clock. (no extra features)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version