ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Meme time! Five Things People Don't Know About Me

<< < (14/19) > >>

Ehtyar:
Awesome. Will so as soon as I get some icecream, thanks Mouse Man :D

Ehtyar.

scancode:
2. When eating ice cream from a bowl, I stir it to a paste before eating it. My favorite flavor is mint choc-chip.
--- End quote ---
try adding rice crispies cereal and a tiny bit of milk.  little trick i picked up in my youth while watching saturday morning cartoons.   :up:
-mouser (February 20, 2009, 07:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Pure. Fucking. PWNAGE.

wreckedcarzz:
5% leet. Yes, that means that i tend to go "LOL", "ROFFLE" and "OMFG" out loud.
-Shook (February 17, 2009, 01:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Another person that does this! Yay! :D

Deozaan:
1. I can say the alphabet backward as easily as I can forward.-Ehtyar (February 20, 2009, 06:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, but the question then becomes "how difficult is it for you to say the alphabet forward?" :P

2. When eating ice cream from a bowl, I stir it to a paste before eating it. My favorite flavor is mint choc-chip.-Ehtyar (February 20, 2009, 06:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

I did this a few times as a kid with vanilla ice cream and food coloring to get red, green, yellow, or blue ice cream. I didn't do it very frequently because I often didn't have the patience with a treat in front of me to wait for it to melt enough to become a paste.

CWuestefeld:
5% leet. Yes, that means that i tend to go "LOL", "ROFFLE" and "OMFG" out loud.
-Shook (February 17, 2009, 01:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Another person that does this! Yay! :D
-wreckedcarzz (February 21, 2009, 01:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

How does one do this? Do you say the letters individually ("ell oh ell") or force it into a word ("lahl")?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version