ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Meme time! Five Things People Don't Know About Me

<< < (12/19) > >>

zridling:
5. My spoken language is 80% danish, 10% English, 5% gamer slang and 5% leet.-Shook (February 17, 2009, 01:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Danish, what a cool language. Tried to learn it back in the 90s and got good enough to read online newspapers and one novel, then after several failed attempts to move there, I gave up. Total fail on my part. For speaking 10% English, Shook, you're doing great.

Darwin:
For speaking 10% English, Shook, you're doing great.
-zridling (February 18, 2009, 08:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes! He's ahead of most native English speakers WRT his command of the language!

TomD101:
1. In Love with SF & F since my 13th birthday. Am 47 now.
2. Blade Runner is still my favorite movie - and a great book. And yes, I know the real title.
3. Rita Hayworth is still the most beautiful woman on screen.
4. Married a girl from my high school 8 years after finishing it. Still in love, 3 great kids, still in lust.
5. I watch out for license plate combinations. In Germany it goes x-xx nnn, meaning city code (1-3 letters) - 1-3 letters 1-3 digits. I live in Berlin, so my city code is B
Whenever I look around, I'll find a plate with B-Cxx xxx. There are more plates with a C as the first letter after the city code than any other combination. Sometimes I count them when driving or walking.

But apart from that I am quite sane.

Darwin:
1. In Love with SF & F since my 13th birthday.
3. Rita Hayworth is still the most beautiful woman on screen.
-TomD101 (February 20, 2009, 05:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

I know I'm going to feel like an idiot when you tell me the answer... but what's SF&F?

Re: Rita Hayworth - agreed!

SKesselman:
I think it's science fiction & fantasy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version