ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Meme time! Five Things People Don't Know About Me

<< < (5/19) > >>

SKesselman:
...I'm beginning to feel it in my heart. I feel thin...sort of stretched.
--- End quote ---

:o 40hz, don't go into outer space.
What if you get caught in a black hole?
Then you'll really know the meaning of 'feeling stretched'!

zridling:
You guys love horror movies like I love Sci-Fi movies. The only sci-fi movie I couldn't finish despite two tries was Stranded (2002). Why Vincent Gallo was allowed to walk away from that performance alive I don't know. That was a crime against nature, it was that bad.

More than anything, I love seeing people cast against type in sci-fi movies. Sean Connery in Outland, for example, and it turned out to be very good.

app103:
1When I was about 3 or 4 years old, I had an ABC book that went like this:

A is for apple.
B is for boy.
C is for cookie.
D is for duck.
E is for elephant.
F is for fish.*
G is for girl.
H is for hat.
I is for ice cream.
J is for jam.
K is for kitten.
L is for lamb.
M is for mittens.
N is for nut.
O is for owl.
P is for puppy.
Q is for queen.
R is for rooster.
S is for scissors.
T is for truck.
U is for umbrella.
V is for violin.
W is for wagon.
X is for xylophone.
Y is for yarn.
Z is for zebra.

*When I got to this page, I always whispered this or quickly turned the page without saying a word, because you weren't supposed to say the F word, because it was a bad word. In fact, it was such a bad word that I took a black crayon and scribbled out the page, so nobody else could read it, either.

2There have only been 4 people in my life that I have truly loved with all my heart:

* my grandmother*
* my father
* my brother*
* my daughterThese 4 people, there is nothing they could ever do that I could not forgive, no matter what it was or how much it hurt me. They are the only 4 I would be willing to give my life for.

*My grandmother died when I was 14, and my brother died 12 years ago. I never got over either one of their deaths and probably never will. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about either one of them, at least once.

3I haven't really watched TV since 2003. Every time I try, it gets interrupted by a commercial and I end up leaving the room and forgetting to come back and continue watching whatever it was that captured my interest for that 10 minutes before the commercial break.

4Whenever it snows at night, I get an uncontrollable urge to go walking in it...alone. The worse the snow storm, the stronger the urge. Once the sun comes up and other people start putting their footprints in the snow, the urge quickly passes. At that point, I hate snow. This all started when I was around 10 years old. I can remember climbing out onto the roof outside my bedroom window at night whenever it snowed...and I only thought about it and got the urge to do that when it snowed.

5My first crush was Spock.

40hz:
app: #4. You too? :)

app103:
app: #4. You too? :)
-40hz (February 01, 2009, 02:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have actually been driven home (forcefully) by the police in my town on more than one occasion, for being the "crazy lady" out for a leisurely stroll at 4am during a blizzard.  ;D :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version