ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Meme time! Five Things People Don't Know About Me

<< < (3/19) > >>

f0dder:
I LIKE TURTLES!

* While I primarily listen to brutal metal and evil industrial, I do have a pretty varied music taste - and even attend raves in the woods when it's summer.
* I'm also a stair-counter, to the extent that I sometimes can't focus on conversation while walking on stairs.
* I really enjoy cooking and I'm OK at it - although I'll always downplay my skills face-to-face.
* I almost never watch movies when I'm alone, I always get caught up procrastinating on the internet instead.
* I often take the path of least resistance.

wreckedcarzz:

* I get HORRIBLE migraines, to the point of literally screaming in my sleep and waking myself up (the sleep is my attempt to get them to go away, and I have one right now in fact). :(
* I can go from sitting down and sleepy to jumping up and down for no apparent reason, at any given time. :huh:
* I still collect my Pokemon!!! :-*
* I have this massive love of the color blue. Blue computer, blue mouse LEDs, blue keyboard LEDs, blue speaker power LED, blue monitor power LED, and in most games I'll buy anything if it is blue. :D
* Like my dad, I'll count random items - example: if there is a garage door I am looking at, I'll start counting the number of decorative boxes or whatever on the thing - even though I already know how many there are, I do it anyways. Same with walking. I used to look down and make sure that I stepped an even number of steps in any given concrete "section", even if I looked like an idiot. :huh:
* The last time I went outside voluntarily, I was with a group of friends that described my appearance outdoors as "strange", "rare" and "random". Be that as it may, I think it was already highlighted by my "Geek Squad" shirt. :P
I could go on and on, but those 5 came to me the quickest. Oh, I like flip-flops, too. ;D

mahesh2k:
1) I like Sci-Fi, Horror, Thriller Movies & Animes.  :) I hate Love stories and drama.  >:(

2) I take path of maximum resistance and get stuck often.  :mad:
3)My 67th Crush is Amber Macarthur(Oh she is lot older than me  :-[ but hey it's jsut crush. :D
4) I prefer solitary life. But i enjoy crowd on Forums/Chatrooms. :D
5) I don't procrastinate So i've more 50+ things for you to know.  :huh:

cranioscopical:

* If you give me a word, I can almost instantly reply with the alphabetized set of letters in the word.
-CWuestefeld (January 31, 2009, 10:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
antidisestablishmentarianism

(edit: I put the reply into the list  :-[)

PhilB66:

* If you give me a word, I can almost instantly reply with the alphabetized set of letters in the word.
-CWuestefeld (January 31, 2009, 10:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
antidisestablishmentarianism

(edit: I put the reply into the list  :-[)
-cranioscopical (January 31, 2009, 12:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D

For those wondering souls: antidisestablishmentarianism

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version