ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

Custom Pokemon making aide.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Paul Keith:
Thanks for sharing that interesting story. You should be able to see a drop down arrow titled Link Inline Image... there should be an option to inline an attachment to a thumbnail.

Ordstrin:
Thanks for that Paul.
Now if only I had someone to convince me that making that follow-up program is an insane idea that should be forgotten immediately...... >.>
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep programming it. I did spend far too long on it already to just drop it anyway...

Deozaan:
I'm not sure I understand what it does. Does it actually create a Pokemon you can import into your games or does it just display damage multipliers or what?

Paul Keith:
It calculates damage although you still need to re-calculate. In that sense, you could consider it a Pokemon calculator in the same veins of how a scientific calculator is used.

Unless you really were into Pokemon, you might not get it. Around the time the third generation of Pokemon GBA games was released, Pokemon was no longer the SNES Rpg packaged with monster farming. There were lots of different values to take into account. EVs, IVs, Mood, Beauty, Element including the elusive Pokerus

This is all done in the name of multiplayer. I even think there was an online pokemon game where the only feature was to battle your set up Pokemon with the opponent's pokemon. Plus there are tons of Pokemon hacks including major changes such as this:

Pokemon Rocket

kaiakai:
im looking for a program a freinds freind has that will let you manafacture and download fake pokemon and download them to the ds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version