ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

REQ: Independent volume per application for XP

(1/4) > >>

Coeluh:
I've been googling, but there is no such thing for windows xp. It should be like a replacement or sideapp for the normal volume control. There is a thing called indievolume, but 1. the layout sucks and 2. its not freeware. Im not paying for changing the volume, eh?

Ordstrin:
Not that I've got any solutions for you... but Windows 7 beta seems to have exactly that, built in.
Of course, I can't confirm this since Windows 7 beta doesn't fully work with my 6 year old on-board sound hardware.

Coeluh:
Not that I've got any solutions for you... but Windows 7 beta seems to have exactly that, built in.
Of course, I can't confirm this since Windows 7 beta doesn't fully work with my 6 year old on-board sound hardware.
-Ordstrin (January 30, 2009, 12:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah but dude, i aint gonna switch to a OS beta just for that, im sticking with xp

mattski:
IndieVolume seems to do this

PhilB66:
IndieVolume seems to do this
-mattski (February 24, 2009, 08:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Reread OP. I put the important stuff in bold for easy comprehension.

There is a thing called indievolume, but 1. the layout sucks and 2. its not freeware. Im not paying for changing the volume, eh?
-Coeluh (January 29, 2009, 02:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nice first post mattski  :Thmbsup:. and welcome to DC :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version