ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Codex Transportica -- My Favorite Entry

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
Most DC members are aware that Nick Pearson, the brilliant artist who created the mascot for this site (Cody), teamed up with Tim Smith (who writes the text) to work on a couple of other sites.  Head in the Clouds is their whimsical and light-hearted cartoon about two funny birds and and Codex Transportica is their darker more moody vision of devices from an alternate reality.

Anyway, what i wanted to mention today is that Tim has written my favorite entry so far in the Codex Transportica this week, and I loved it so much i just had to share it and urge you to stop by the Codex Transportica site if you have't yet:

http://www.codextransportica.com/2009/01/25/the-superiore-scrutineer-and-baby-behemoth/

"And so it was that once again Britannia was able to look beyond its own borders to help those less fortunate than itself. The Ministry of Amelioration soon became established as a leading light in this field, bringing ruined countries back from the brink with its combination of strict but fair intervention, firm but just government, and local inhabitants’ terror of mutant giant babies..."

tomos:
excellent - a good laugh in the middle there too :D

timns:
Oh my... thank you very much!  :-[ Nick makes it a pleasure to write this stuff based on those wild illustrations. And we owed our readers a hero by now  :Thmbsup:

nudone:
thanks for the extra mention, mouser. i'm still trying to dumbfound Tim but it seems impossible to do. (there's still time yet.)

mouser:
Im really curious to read how you to work together, the details of it, on both sites.  Please fill us in!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version