ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

MS Visual Studio Update Killed T-Clock x64

<< < (2/2)

Stoic Joker:
You guy's forgot me, didn't you.

f0dder:
You guy's forgot me, didn't you.
-Stoic Joker (February 07, 2009, 08:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
:-[ :-[ :-[

Sorry, been pretty busy IRL - but I have a couple of days off now, so I should have time to look at it after work today, if I'm not too trashed :)

Stoic Joker:
That's cool (I gota work for a living too) :)

I haven't had time to explore Eoin's input in depth either. Altho I did spend quite a bit of time (back when) tracing through the buffers to make sure I wasn't going to blow myself out of the water by adding:
#define _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE 1

to the main header file (Don't yell at me I know it's bad...). There were too many (200+) depricated API warnings when I compiled it to fine the (other) errors I was looking for ... So I put that part on the To-Do-Later list (mayhapps it is haunting me?).

I do appreciate your looking into it for me

Stoic Joker

wetsmellydog:
Hey Stoic Joker,

There is a gentleman who has been kind enough to post your old programs due to your issues.
They can be found here;

http://www.greggdeselms.com/tclock.html

"This is a special, temporary web page created so that persons who have been given its URL (or who happen to stumble onto it via Google or some other search engine) will be able to download the version of Stoic Joker's T-Clock system tray clock replacement utility that I just happen to have on my computer, which I downloaded from his site back in 2006 or 2007. As of this writing, his web site  has been down for a while, and so no one has been able to download any of his truly outstanding versions of the venerable freeware T-Clock utility..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version