topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 5:49 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: "Object Editing Mode" bug  (Read 4398 times)

joekingdc

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
"Object Editing Mode" bug
« on: January 25, 2009, 05:18 AM »
Screenshot Captor v2.44.01, November 3rd, 2008

When I have a capture and select an area, I select the yellow highlight region icon and then click the transparency right arrow, the actual flyout slider is positioned on the far left of the screen, but only on the first time you click that right arrow. The second time is positioned correctly.

I have a query about the .object files it creates. I am not sure how to delete these from the gui. I'd also like it to remember the last folder selected for capture so I don't have to keep going back to find it.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: "Object Editing Mode" bug
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 10:41 PM »
very strange about the flyout.. i'll look into it.. do you have multiple monitors maybe?

I have a query about the .object files it creates. I am not sure how to delete these from the gui.
  • when you delete a screenshot it will delete the .object file for you.
  • you can also go to last tab of preferences dialog and tell it to remove all orphaned .object files immediately if you happen to have deleted some screenshots outside of screenshot captor.