ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Have you used IE 8?

(1/1)

moonlight:
I have used windows exporer 7 and have had to recently upgrade to windows 8 because i kept getting error data execution errros. The only way I was able to fix it was to upgrade. No have not even heard of the other one .Have you used IE 8?  8)

Darwin:
I have used windows exporer 7 and have had to recently upgrade to windows 8 because i kept getting error data execution errros. The only way I was able to fix it was to upgrade. No have not even heard of the other one .Have you used IE 8?  8)
-moonlight (January 23, 2009, 03:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Assume that in the first line you mean Internet Explorer 7 and an upgrade to Internet Explorer 8, no?!

a_lunatic:
I tried it once to test something but removed it straight away as it messed with feedDemon.

40hz:
I'm running IE8 under the Windows7 beta release and it seem to be behaving quite well. It's still in beta, so I wouldn't recommend it for your primary browser. That being said, it's pretty good. No problems so far.

But I still prefer Firefox 3.0.5, which also works quite well under Windows 7.

redstarnyc:
I've used IE 8 beta on my laptop and its been "O.K." not great, not bad, and definitely not anything I would dump Firefox for.

I'm going to download the latest version and start playing with it this weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version