ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Virtual text printer?

<< < (4/4)

kartal:
Edvard, thanks  but for some reason that printer does not let you choose where to save. Second I cannot find the files it prints kind of weird. I managed to find 1 of them but the formatting is not something I can trust either. it is just a printer in disguise in my view.

fenixproductions:
2Edvard
Isn't it the same what I've adviced?

2kartal
If I am right you can time in full TXT file path (i.e. c:\test.txt).

Edvard:
2Edvard
Isn't it the same what I've adviced?
-fenixproductions (May 01, 2009, 08:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oops, yes it is, just a few differences in the directions. Kartal noted that some part of the tutorial was missing, and the article I referenced was a little more verbose.

Edvard, thanks  but for some reason that printer does not let you choose where to save. Second I cannot find the files it prints kind of weird. I managed to find 1 of them but the formatting is not something I can trust either. it is just a printer in disguise in my view.
-kartal (May 01, 2009, 08:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
Try this: Open the pdf, hit Ctrl-A, then Ctrl-C, then open your favorite word processor and Ctrl-V?
I just tried it and while it doesn't reproduce the formatting exactly, it retains the font formatting such as type, bold, italics, etc.
Not as elegant as you might need, but it may get the job done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version