ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

Overlay Folder Icon with Exe icon

<< < (4/5) > >>

peteryy:
thx to cmpm  :-* for good sharing...
i were looking for nice icon software for long time..
it's cool.  :Thmbsup:

MilesAhead:
thx to cmpm  :-* for good sharing...
i were looking for nice icon software for long time..
it's cool.  :Thmbsup:

-peteryy (March 21, 2009, 10:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

So I guess I assumed the wrong thing? You weren't looking to superimpose an image on top of a folder?  I'm just curious is all. :)

cmpm:
you are welcome peteryy,

Interesting that this came up on my feeds this morning
although I can't figure out how to get to work.

It seems to still be in development or something about look for the next release.

http://www.nirmaltv.com/2009/03/21/assign-folder-image-with-fast-folder/

I messed with it till i got tired of no results.
Perhaps someone else can figure it out and post an easy explanation.

It's supposed to put a pic of your choice on the folder type icon by way of dropping a folder of pics onto the program, it generates thumbnails and then you can pick the picture you want on the folder icon. I got that far, but after choosing a pic it showed an error.

I couldn't get it to work right, or my computer couldn't, perhaps not powerful enough.
On my computer it showed an error and I had to close it.

I'm going to keep an eye on this one and watch for further developments.

robinsiebler:
I tried NiceFolders and once I figured out how to use it (despite what the web page says, it is not intuitive) it did exactly what I wanted.  :)

MilesAhead:
I tried NiceFolders and once I figured out how to use it (despite what the web page says, it is not intuitive) it did exactly what I wanted.  :)
-robinsiebler (April 06, 2009, 12:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, it does use layering techniques. I was just wondering if that's what you were talking about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version