manimatters: Darwin posted the same link one post above.
Yeah, i kind of found out after i posted.
(I hope this helps more)
For easy editing of the text file, theres an easy way written in the comments on that page by someone::
by brianamarks at 07:59 PM on 11/08/06 Reply by Email
Gina, keep the tips coming. I read Lifehacker 1025 times per day.
Folks, I figured out a way to enable a quick edit of the todo.txt file. Here is what you do:
1) On the right frame, select the "Input" tab
2) Check the box marked "Allow Input Controls"
3) Click "Add"
4) On the popup window that appears, under "Link Meter To:" Enter notepad.exe (or the path to your favorite text editor) followed by the path to your to do file. On my machine, I entered:
notepad.exe c:\TO DO.txt
5) Click "Next"
6) Choose an action from the list and check the box next to it (I chose "Right Mouse Click")
7) Click "Finished"
Save your .ini file
9) Right click the Samurize tray icon and select the .ini file you just saved to reload it.
Test the action you chose to make sure it worked.