topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 2:57 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: A warm HELLO from XFilesDialog authors to all DonationCoders !  (Read 9171 times)

Catalin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I am Catalin from www.xdesksoftware.com , our program XFilesDialog is one of the "winners" of the review and if you are a member of this site you can now get it with a decent discount !!! (see the special members-only forums for more details on that).

We can also let you know that we were already keeping an eye on some of the interesting ideas also suggested on this forum (even if for instance some of them can already be achieved with some extra work on configuration - our program is very powerful).

Please let us know what you think about XFilesDialog ... suggestions are always welcome!

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: A warm HELLO from XFilesDialog authors to all DonationCoders !
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 08:23 AM »
Catalin,

It's great to see your post, and congratulations on XFilesDialog.

Discount info for XFilesDialog and other tools from xdesksoftware can be found in this post: https://www.donation...dex.php?topic=1657.0

As I've said to the other developers, it's always a great thing to see when a developer is actually interested in their users and in getting ideas to improve the program - for me that can make all the difference in the world when deciding which program to purchase.

Welcome to the site!

vidbits

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 12:57 PM »
XFilesDialog  works better in some respects than File-Ex with Corel software.

But the upgrade policy makes you a PenPal with Catalin for life. You  provide the pen (and cheques) and Catalin will be your pal.

I think he just recompiles the program every few months to make it appear there are GREAT changes in his program.

If you only have a limited budget, go with File-Ex. I own both, so I feel I have the right to express an opinion on this software!

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 01:27 PM »
please let's try to be respectful of each other on this site, and especially to the software developers who take the time to come here and participate in our discussions.

it is very fair to point out upgrade policies - but please be respectful about it.
i tend to agree with the idea that without really good reason updates should be free (we've discussed this a lot on this forum actually).

and i think we should make an effort to describe update policies in our reviews more - i will try to remember that for next time.