topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 2:06 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: AAAI Conference Proceedings Now All Online (1980-2008, Artificial Intelligence)  (Read 7062 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
This is pretty big news for those who do Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning research -- it opens up a huge collection of high quality papers that are now available to the public.

It's long long overdue for academic publications and conferences to have all of their papers available for free download -- and this is another great step in the journey.  Some really great stuff here.

The AAAI Library contains a number of high-quality proceedings in the field of artificial intelligence. Included in the AAAI Member’s Library are proceedings of the AAAI National Conference on Artificial Intelligence, the Innovative Application of Artificial Intelligence Conference, the Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Conference, the AI Planning Systems Conference, the Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology conference, and the Florida Artificial Intelligence Research Society Conference, among others.

I suggest you start with the top section, the main AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, and you could even read a paper i wrote in 2004.

from http://grandtextauto.org/

SKesselman

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Thank you so much for sharing this, mouser...
I have saved you paper and link for a friend of mine who is just going back to work after a long break from the world of mathematics.
I'm certain this will spark his interest.
-Sarah

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
* Deozaan attempts to read mouser's paper.
:huh: :-\ :stars:

* Deozaan's head explodes.

alivingspirit

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
* Deozaan attempts to read mouser's paper.
:huh: :-\ :stars:

* Deozaan's head explodes.

;D So True!