ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR reverting to default options when started with Windows!

(1/2) > >>

MHoefler:
Hi!

I have enbabeld the option "Start automatically when Windows starts" and it works as it should. However, when FARR is started this way, it starts using the default options and not the ones I chose! When I close it and restart it (even with the same shortcut in the Startup group of Windows), it uses my settings (skin, history, etc.) Next autostart will again use default settings.

What's the problem here?

I'm using Vista x64 SP1 and FARR is the only program that displays this behaviour.

Regards,
Martin

mouser:
its possible that farr is running under one user in one case, and under another user in the other case.. therefore there are 2 sets of settings files.

MHoefler:
I don't think so, because I only have 1 user account. And FARR is the only prgram that shows this strange behaviour, so I guess it's not a configuration problem of my system.

Regards!
Martin

mouser:
if you exit farr. and start it manually, change some options, then exit
then start it manually again, does it remember your settings?

MHoefler:
Yes, it does! With the exception of "Use document launch helper utility" on the general settings page, which is always on after restart?

Regards!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version