ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Multi Photo Quotes

Dual Monitor Wallpaper displayed across both screens?

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
Maybe you need to enable all "span" checkmarks.

mouser:
its doesnt matter that the size of the images are different from monitors.
what does matter though is that you tell us what is happening more specifically than "no dice".

mouser:
you have to tell it to let images span monitors (first checkbox)

Deetz:
Sorry didn't mean to leave you guys hanging I was just trying to randomly try lots of different settings

So with these settings

There's the same picture on both machines, but they don't appear until both at the same time, and on the one it is zoomed in a bit different on the other and there's definitely and over lap so it's displaying the same image but totally independently not split across the two screens.

It feels like I'm getting closer atleast, but the 1280x1024 is much more zoomed in than the 1400 x 1050

curtisw2000:
So I downloaded a trial version of a dual monitor control panal type thing.  One of which was different pictures on each screen.  I got to looking how it did it.  It would take you screen resolutions and positions and make a large .jpg image.  It would then place the picture you selected for each in it's corresponding location.  Then it would tell windows to use that for the wallpaper.  If you looked at the image it was using there was just blank (white) space on the picture that corresponding to the spots not covered by a monitor.  It should be relatively simple to do such a thing on your own knowing that.  I plan on doing that once I get my second monitor back (my friend had to borrow it till he could get a new one)..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version