ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Multi Photo Quotes

Dual Monitor Wallpaper displayed across both screens?

(1/2) > >>

Deetz:
I'm sure it's possible with this sweet program but I am really having a hard time figuring out what settings I may need to use to do it.

Any advice?

mouser:
first tell me how far along you got configuring it --
do you basically have the images showing, but just you have a dif image on each screen, or something like that?

if you've gotten that far, then the best way to do what you want is go into the image cell page and choose a minimul image cell width = something close to your full combined width of all your monitors.

i know you might be thinking there should be a simpler way -- i think what i need to do is add some wizards to let you choose between several different kinds of setups.

let me know if you get it working!

Deozaan:
You need to enable "allow image to span even number of monitors" or something similar to that.

mouser:
oh thas a good point too.

Deetz:
Whoa you guys are fast I tried some of your advice but no dice yet also just tried screwing around.

Dual Monitor Wallpaper displayed across both screens?

Is what I'm using right now, maybe you guys could show me a screenshot that might do what I want :P

When I add up the resolutions from my two displays they are 2680x1024 most of the images are 2560x1024 which I guess presents a problem kind of

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version