ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Leaked images of MS Office 14

(1/1)

CWuestefeld:
Leaked images of Microsoft Office 14:
Leaked images of MS Office 14
A few more images at the link.

It looks like the ribbon is sticking around  :)

(from Neowin.net)

fenixproductions:
It looks like the ribbon is sticking around  :)-CWuestefeld (January 16, 2009, 09:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately...

I have nothing against ribbon but a lot of people would like to have simple option to make it look like 2k3.

Josh:
I also have no issue with the ribbon. I find it easier to find what I need rather than digging through submenu after submenu to find something. It is also more convenient as most of what I need is right on the initial tab of the ribbon.

Darwin:
Moi aussi... the Ribbon just takes getting used to - I still have two computers running Office2k3 and I actually find trying to negotiate the menus confusing after a year with Office2k7... Strange but true!

Carol Haynes:
Another one for the ribbon (once you get used to it). If you want a simple solution to get back the O2k interface there are plenty of addins around that will do it with a couple of clicks - it ain't rocket science. Trouble is if you go back to the old interface you will never learn the new one - and what is the point of upgrading to O2007 or O14 if you don't want to use the new interface?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version