ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DonationCoder.com - Complaints, Problems, and Rooms for Improvement

<< < (2/12) > >>

housetier:
yeah whatever f0dder  (obviously I do not give a filesystem check)

nudone:
on the 'unread posts' page, how about moving the select boxes so it's easier to scan through the list and quickly pick them off. if it's possible to move them.

(i remember mouser agreeing with this one back in 2005).

edit:

after 4 years of looking at this page i guess i'm used to it now anyway. so ignore me.

Josh:
May I ask what exactly is wrong with the license model for SmF? I have seen several sites running this without issues and no one has complained about the license model. This is the first I've heard about negativities towards the SmF model. What forum software do you suggest?

Other than that, the only thing I can think of for DC is a better review system in which we can break down the review into various collapsable sections of the main page. This way, we can view certain parts of the review without having to continuously scroll.

That, and perhaps a software rating system of our own. That way we can post programs and rate it based on our thoughts.

Carol Haynes:
The thought of porting a forum that has been active for a few years with many thousands of post to a new system is a little daunting.

If you don't like the licensing system can you explain why and also if you would like a move suggest an alternative forum with a license you do like.

Veign:
Feeds:
One thing I find annoying is the RSS Feed from SMF and how active threads totally consume the feed.  What would be nice is a topic only appears once in the feed list, positioning itself based on the last response timestamp.  This would you to see the last 10 active threads instead of the last 10 posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version