topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:14 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: PhotoFunia and the Ultimate Cody Sighting  (Read 6922 times)

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
PhotoFunia and the Ultimate Cody Sighting
« on: January 15, 2009, 12:22 PM »
Cody seems to pop up in some of the most unusual places. He has been spotted just about everywhere.

And now, thanks to a really fun site called PhotoFunia, I have been able to create the ultimate collection of Cody sightings and compile them into an amusing screensaver for all Cody fans around the world.

We also have a media pack for mouser's MPQ screensaver engine. (you'll need to have that installed to use it) (thanks Deozaan & mouser!)

Additionally, soon we will have some new Cody related avatars for the forum. (visit your settings to change it)

As a bonus, I have taken a bunch of the avatars and created 2 wallpapers (not sure if they are your screen size, but it fits mine) If you'd like to create your own, I have included 2 packs with all the original images.

So, try out the screensaver, and if you are bored with your current avatar, maybe change it to one of the new ones.

Oh, and grab a photo of yourself or a friend and take it to PhotoFunia to have some fun making your own collection of funny pics. With a face shot of a real human, you can do even more than I was able to do with a picture of Cody.

WARNING: It has been brought to my attention that some of the images could be considered kind of risque and some of them are potentially NSFW, so don't download any of this if you are easily offended, and definately don't install this on the computer at work, school, or church.

Click for the goodies!
wallpaper 1
cody-tiles.pngPhotoFunia and the Ultimate Cody Sighting

wallpaper 2
cody-tiles2.pngPhotoFunia and the Ultimate Cody Sighting

screensaver

MPQ media pack (for mouser's MPQ screensaver engine)

original thumbnails pack

original full size image pack

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: PhotoFunia and the Ultimate Cody Sighting
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 12:29 PM »
Brilliant stuff.  PhotoFunia really deserves a lot of credit for making a very cool service.

My favorite image is the Victoria Beckham one, it just makes me laugh to think of Cody involved in some international scandal.