ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

Process Tamer - LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.11.01 - Apr 23, 2009

<< < (7/14) > >>

Josh:
To all users,

Please post each new BUG REPORT in it's own thread. Do not use this thread for bug reports. You can add them to the Process Tamer forum. After one is posted, we will add it to the Process Tamer - Official Bug Tracking Thread. This will help eliminate the clutter that was the old bug tracking thread.

Thanks for your help!

Josh

fluffywings:
1. Could you add in an option, that when a program is at 100% cpu utilization, it activates another program?

The reason why is that when it hits 100% and lowers the thread priority, I would like it to run a shortcut that overclocks my computers, and when the cpu drops to a lower value and the thread returns to its normal level of priority, to run another script to downclock again.  Is this possible.  By the way, thanks so much Mouser for all you have done.

mouser:
fluffy i think this is a good idea-- ive been working on some other work and will be so for a couple more months but i have some process tamer work to do when that's finished, and i hope i can get around to adding this kind of thing.

cthorpe:
Mouser,

Did you ever get around to adding processor affinity control?

Carl

mouser:
note yet i'm afraid.
not only that but Jeremy seems to have gone ahead and beat me to implementing it on Process Lasso!  Might be worth a try for Process Tamer fans: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version