ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Sandboxie license at 51% off - $14.14 (Jan 15 only)

<< < (4/4)

patteo:
The offer is on today.

"Tools & Utilities

Sandboxie Personal License
Keep Your Applications In Safe, Secure Containers
Sandboxie creates safe space for unsafe activities, offering increased security, easy clean-up, and file management with ease. "
http://www.bitsdujour.com/previews/

tinjaw:
It's one year later, Jan 15 2010, and I wish it was on sale today. I'd love to get it at the discount.  :(

MerleOne:
You could always ask the developer directly , mentioning this one year anniversary, and it might just work...

MilesAhead:
It's one year later, Jan 15 2010, and I wish it was on sale today. I'd love to get it at the discount.  :(
-tinjaw (January 15, 2010, 08:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Be a sport and spring for it!!  :)

Especially now it just came out supporting 64 bit. The thing to do though is try the freebie just in case it doesn't like your HD controller.  Sometimes going from version to version the driver won't install.  I just save a copy of the last installer where everything worked in case a new version won't install or has a bug.  Entering the license info enables all the additional features. There's no different download to install.  You know the driver installed before you pay with that approach.

The first 64 bit build of the recent 64 bit generation would not install on my PC as I have a raid controller.  I posted details to the Sandboxie forum and the next build installed fine.  The author constantly works it. I don't feel bad about shelling out when the programmer actively supports it like that, esp. when it's under $50.

And, no I didn't get a free copy for plugging it.  I bought it back in 2007. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version