ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

StarBurn 11 on GiveawayoftheDay today (Jan 11 2009)

(1/2) > >>

Darwin:
Starburn is back on GiveawayoftheDay. It receives strong ratings on the Giveaway forum and has been discussed on DC in the past, particularly after StarBurnShark 9.5 was given away this time last year.

So, just a quick note to let everyone know that it's available and to solicit updated experiences from anyone who has used it in the past (or, obviously, who is using it in the present)!

Dormouse:
I got Starburn last time it was on GAOTD. I have lots of burning software, but tend to use Starburn a lot. Not that I do anything esoteric though.

Darwin:
Thanks, Dormouse  :Thmbsup: Just the kind of info that I was looking for... Of cousre, I am in the same boat that I was in a year ago - I already have CD/DVD burning solutions (Ashampoo Burning Studio 8): do I REALLY need this? No... but I'll probably spend all day dithering about it anyway  :o

Deozaan:
I got StarBurn last time and it didn't meet my expectations so I got rid of it. Lately I'm more than happy with ImgBurn.

yksyks:
Just installed. Could someone help me? I can't find any way to simply copy any media, except building an image manually first. Is it me?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version