ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

calendar software - free

(1/3) > >>

techidave:
I am not sure what my options are for displaying a church calendar on a screen.  I am running MS Office 2003 Pro and have tried some templates (Office Online) but not quite what I want.  It would be nice to be able to print it and perhaps someday sync it to a PDA or even email it.

Our church, which is small, doesn't have lot of stuff going on so if I had to type in to several different programs it would be that big of a deal.

Surely there is something simple, without bloat out there.  Oh and let's not forget easy.  I have Calendar Creator 10 but it is not very simple to use.

Any ideas?

PhilB66:
1. UK's Kalender (mentioned in this post)

2. Avignon Concept 2009 (This one is much more than just a calendar though)

Avignon Concept is the best freeware solution for all your Personal Data having data management for Books, Music, Films and Contacts, including a full fledged personal Document manager. Avignon Concept has off-course a To-do manager, which, combined with the Avignon Concept Calendar and Planning functions, gives you the complete system you need. On top of these functions, Avignon Concept also delivers a Finance manager enabling you to run your all your worldwide bank accounts. An Internet manager is also included.
--- End quote ---

J-Mac:
Oh, you must give AirSet a look. Group calendars with separate personal calendars for each member of the group, task list, blogs, contacts, and more. Nice setup.

Jim

PhilB66:
Also look at the Mozilla Calendar Project (There's a portable version of Sunbird @ http://portableapps.com/apps/office/sunbird_portable)

mnemonic:
How about running Google calendar inside a Chrome application shortcut.  The advantage of this is that you could make the calendar public and allow members of the congregation to download it.

It also allows printing.

I've never tried it, but I'm sure that this would also support offline working.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version