ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Whole Earth online!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Edvard:
I remember reading the "Last Whole Earth Catalog" when I was a teenager.
It was absolutely huge (at least 1.5 inches thick and too big to squeeze in the shelf upright) and I loved reading the book reviews, the story that threaded through every 5 or 8 pages, and the invaluable tips (meat tenderizer can calm a bad trip...)

Aaaah... Memories.

f0dder:
and the invaluable tips (meat tenderizer can calm a bad trip...) Memories.-Edvard (January 12, 2009, 02:56 PM)
--- End quote ---
Meat tenderizer? :huh:

tomos:
and the invaluable tips (meat tenderizer can calm a bad trip...) Memories.-Edvard (January 12, 2009, 02:56 PM)
--- End quote ---
-f0dder (January 12, 2009, 03:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

eh, f0dder I think this will have to be dealt via PM   LOL ;D (sorry not a notion..)

f0dder:
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
eh, f0dder I think this will have to be dealt via PM   LOL ;D (sorry not a notion..)
-tomos (January 12, 2009, 03:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, I was thinking of mallet-style meat tenderizers, which would be somewhat drastic imho - knocking people out? :)

tomos:
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
eh, f0dder I think this will have to be dealt via PM   LOL ;D (sorry not a notion..)
-tomos (January 12, 2009, 03:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, I was thinking of mallet-style meat tenderizers, which would be somewhat drastic imho - knocking people out? :)
-f0dder (January 12, 2009, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

I wasnt even *allowing* myself to think about what this might involve but somehow I cant stop laughing about it -
- why not -
I'll knock you out if you knock me out LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version