ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Trend Micro is blocking this download (Clipboard Help+Spell)

(1/3) > >>

woodmouse:
I've added the download url to the approved list and restarted Firefox several times...no luck.  I've reported the site as OK to TM several times...no luck.  Is there another download site for this app?

mouser:
that is really strange. i mean i could upload another copy to another site.. but really i dont understand what trend micro could be complaining about?  do you have some options to tell it how paranoid to be? what exactly does it say about not wanting to download the file?

woodmouse:
Here's a clip of the TM window.  I followed the instructions several times, but to no avail.   I REALLY need a good clip manager...haven't had one since SmartBoard 2000...and yours looks great!  Can you zip & email it (under 20 MB)?

Website blocked by Trend Micro Internet Security

This Web page has been identified as Dangerous.

What you can do:
>
   For your own safety, please close this web browser window now and never return to this website.
>
   If you still want to see this blocked page:

1. Launch Trend Micro Internet Security console.
   2. Click Internet & Email Controls.
   3. Click the Settings... link under Protection Against Web Threats.
   4. Click the Approved websites link in the next window that opens.
   5. Copy and paste the address of the blocked website into the list.

Note: If you think this website should not be blocked, please notify Trend Micro by clicking this button:

Copyright © 1995-2008 Trend Micro Incorporated

lanux128:
how about disabling TrendMicro Site Advisor and try to access the CHS download page?

mouser:
lanux, McAfee SiteAdvisor has always seemed pretty good about dc website:
http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/donationcoder.com

This is some trend micro thing.. I can't find an online test for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version