ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Integrated Time tracking Invoicing Billing Calendar software?

(1/2) > >>

kartal:
Hi

I am in need of a good application that can do multiple things about project management and billing.

At the moment I am using

-Taskcoach for time tracking(I was using timeless before but cannot import export things really)
-Quickbooks for invoicing
-Sunbird for calendar
-Wikidpad for keeping info about the project
-and couple other things to track stuff

Now as you see it gets very complicated becasue I need to use so many apps to get things done. What I am looking for(integrated)

-Time tracker
-Invoicing
-Invoice tracking
-Ability to put or attach notes, files to invoices(should not sent to the customer)
-Calendar that can show dates of sent invoices, tracked tasks, hopefully with different viewing settings
-Expense recorder
-Ability to import and export at least .csv based files
-Ical subscription would be nice

What I do not want

-No online apps please

Veign:
Quickbooks does what you are asking for, doesn't it?   I use Quickbooks for invoices, projects, expenses, time tracking.  What version do you have.

kartal:
Well I am using the free version. I would upgrade but I am not sure if I would get

-Integrated calendar. Not just simple calendar thou I need to see when things are sent, upcoming invoices etc
-Better Invoice tracker.
-Import and export for time tracking, invoices, expenses

and couple other things that I have mentioned

Clive:
Have a look at Radix (http://www.hurstridge.com/). I used it when ,briefly, self employed. Wasn't very appealing visually & only does text type e-mails (to reduce chance of infection they say). It worked for my basic needs though.

Veign:
Well I am using the free version. I would upgrade but I am not sure if I would get

-Integrated calendar. Not just simple calendar thou I need to see when things are sent, upcoming invoices etc
-Better Invoice tracker.
-Import and export for time tracking, invoices, expenses

and couple other things that I have mentioned

-kartal (January 09, 2009, 07:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does Quickbooks offer a demo because you should check out the full version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version