ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Screenshot aliases using MiniCap

<< < (8/8)

jdd:
TucknDar, I just came across your mcap package.  This awesome alias is a must-have.  Very nice!  :Thmbsup:

TucknDar:
Glad to hear it, jdd. Thanks :)

Reminds me that I should update it with latest MiniCap and a few modifications... when time allows, of course.

jdd:
My preference would be to have the image copied to the clipboard by default, and to have 'select region capture' as the default or highest score.  Would it be possible for you to tell me what syntax to put in the minicap.alias file to achieve this?

Thanks,
jdd

FabD:
Hi, MiniCap is really cool. Unfortunately I've got a problem when starting it from Flash with a batch file. The commandline-window is always in front of all other windows and is bein captured as well. Is there any possibility to put the commandline commands in the minicap.ini-file?

TucknDar:
Hi, MiniCap is really cool. Unfortunately I've got a problem when starting it from Flash with a batch file. The commandline-window is always in front of all other windows and is bein captured as well. Is there any possibility to put the commandline commands in the minicap.ini-file?
-FabD (November 12, 2008, 10:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
mouser can probably help you, he must've missed this post...

I've updated the alias pack to 1.3. Made a few changes, although I haven't made all the changes/additions that have been suggested. I'm not quite sure how to implement them all and haven't really had time or motivation to look into it :/

Please keep the feedback and suggestions coming! I'm hoping to get a bit more organized this year and will hopefully improve the alias pack (sometime before 2010...).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version