ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

New Ipod/ cleaning mp3s

<< < (4/4)

Lashiec:
I'll have to look into that, I would like the best quality practical, and I still want them in a common format to make them transferable/shareable. Any recommendations for settings/ format?
-Fred Nerd (February 10, 2009, 04:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you go lossy, MP3 would be the obvious option. AAC or Vorbis are other widely supported formats, although support in PMPs is more scarce (MP3 is simply ubiquitous). For lossless, it's either FLAC or WavPack. Or WAV, but it takes several more megabytes per file and it does not have tags.

Edvard:
When I first saw your topic I thought you were posting about mp3s that clean your iPod.
Kinda like those cassette player head cleaners, but thinking along the lines of the DVD Rewinder.

Hey that gives me an idea...
Make an mp3 of some white noise and test tones and sell it as an "iPod Cleaner" file.
iPod losing it's hip-ness? Just play iClean.mp3 once a week and you'll be back in the fanboy line!
--- End quote ---

That's my next product after Exe Fluid
 ;D ;D

Fred Nerd:
You could sell anything to an apple fanboy, so you'll probably do alright.

But I won't buy it: nothing could fix my rotten apple ijunk

PS, it is a stupid thread title

Edvard:
Aw, don't be so hard on yourself.
It was my mis-reading that caused the cognitive dissonance...

P.S. Because you were the inspiration, when (if) I do it, you'll get a licensed copy free. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version