ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The Monkeys Have Hit The Button

<< < (3/10) > >>

Edvard:
I've been waiting for this since the site was nothing but a picture of monkeys.
Glad to see it's actually going somewhere.
With all the dramatic build-up, I hope it doesn't dissapoint. Litestep and bb4win are hard acts to follow...

raybeere:
The countdown does render correctly in firefox, but not in Explorer
-Target (January 04, 2009, 11:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

One more reason to be glad I only use IE when MS forces me to: at update time.  :D

I know I'm ready to give Cairo a try, and if the reality is half of what is promised, I'll never hit the uninstall button... (except to reinstall, of course).

Carol Haynes:
Seems to render fine in IE 7 here ???

Target:
could be, I'm using greenbrowser (an IE shell) over IE 6 here (not my browser of preference) and the counters are only half in the frames

nite_monkey:
I just read the FAQ page, and xp users are SOL  :( They aren't going to support xp until the stupid vista version is fully working, because
Cairo will fully support Microsoft Windows Vista at the time of release. Support for Windows XP will not begin until the Vista version is complete and relatively bug free. The rationale behind this decision was due in part that Vista is a newer operating system and is the environment of choice for future software development and compatibility.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version