ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

How do I cancel a profile?

(1/1)

barney_dcf:
Somehow, I have created two (2) separate logins to the forae site.  One was when I became a supporting member, i.e., donated.  The other I created at some later date, either befuddled by alcohol, or - more likely - befuddled by PHP/MySQL searches <chortle />.

However.

I cannot find how to delete a profile.  I need to delete/combine so that I've just one profile.  'Cause I need to ask a question that, surprisingly, I can't find previously addressed.

How do I do this?  Feel kinda stupid, but I cannot find anything anywhere on the site that tells me how to kill a profile ... all kindsa stuff on how to enhance, but nothing on how to eradicate <sigh />.

'Preciate any advice in this matter.

mouser:
if you send me a message on the forum with the profile name you want me to delete i will delete it.

barney_dcf:
If you don't mind, just wipe this one, barney_dcf.  I feel like an idiot for doing this. :-[

Am I correct that there is no way for a user to delete his/her profile?  Or is it there and I'm just befuddled again?

Thanks, Mouser.

mouser:
Am I correct that there is no way for a user to delete his/her profile?
--- End quote ---
its correct -- but only because it creates some havoc with any posts the person my have made..  we should change it so you can delete an account if you havent posted yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version