ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Capture rounded corners in Vista/Win7 Aero Glass

<< < (8/15) > >>

mouser:
all finished and tested in minicap; just have to built it into SC and upload; expect a new version this weekend.

joby_toss:
MiniCap will be updated too?
Would be great!  :up:

mouser:
anyone care to try the latest beta ?  8)

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/downloads/beta/ScreenshotCaptorSetup.exe

couple of things to mention:

* SC will actually now recover and preserve the alpha transparency from the window, and leave your file semi-transparent (unless you have SC set to flatten screenshots); this means you can now composite them or show on a non-solid background properly.
* Don't miss the new "Window Capture" options tab which lets you control some advanced features, including whether you want SC to try to strip the semi-transparent border outside the window area.
Example of preserved transparency in a window capture, note the semi-transparent checkering on the titlebar:

mouser:
a word of warning.. one of the really stupid things i did was make the default hotkey for capturing the active window "Alt+PrtScr"; the problem is that if you let go of the alt key in mid capture, you can trigger the active window to change to display the alt key accelerators and other things.

my advice: go to your hotkey options and swap the hotkeys for active window and complete desktop, so that active window capture is Ctrl+PrtScr.
otherwise just make sure you keep alt key pressed for the duration of the capture (right now i have quite a bit of delay during the aero capture process; i should be able to get that much shorter before final release).

joby_toss:
Well...what can I say...just take a look:

Thank you!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version