ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clipboard_Viewer_Ignore/Security

(1/2) > >>

chrisk:
hi all,
just wondering:
is this security feature
http://www.clipboardextender.com/?page_id=8
implemented in CHS now?
and how does one go about making it work so that Favourite Clips for instance are "safe"?
thanks,
chrisk

rjbull:
I don't think CHS can stop other applications seeing new clips, but it has a feature to ignore clips coming from certain applications, if that's what you mean.  Bring up the main window and go View -> Options and select the tab Capture Options.  You then find a box labelled "Ignore these applications (just filename, each on separate line, e.g. notepad.exe)" and enter the names of the programs you want ignored.  Mine contains, inter alia, keepass.exe, pins.exe, etc.

HTH.

mouser:
i need to add this feature -- i keep forgetting, though rjbull's suggestion is good too.

chrisk:
thanks, rjbull, a good *partial*  solution...and, yes, mouser, if and when you see a way to make CHS support that feature, i think it would take care of a really useful "security" aspect!
thanks for your help,
looking forward to an improved version!
chrisk

mouser:
i've implemented and tested the Ignore security process in the article suggested by chrisk, will be in next update.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version