NANY 2009 Entry Information
|Short Description||Manage your WishList's with ease!|
|Author:||CodeByter - http://www.codebyter.com|
Manage your WishList's with ease Refer to this thread: http://www.donationcoder....m/index.php?topic=16398.0
Version 1.2 Changes:
* Fixed the issue loading "Default Profile."
* Removed Default Profile and added a "Create New" speed button next to load/save buttons.
* Added the ability for WishList to check and set File Associations for .wlp files
Version 1.1 Changes:
* Users can now edit entries.
* Users have the ability to check things off now (which simulates "buying" an item)
* "Link" column is now changed to "Notes" column and users can now store any notes they would like for this item here.
* Increased the amount of priority levels from 3 to 5 and changed the way the user can select the priority for the item
* Users can now save/load wishlists.
* The Form is resizable but has limits on min/max sizes. WishList also now remembers the last Height/Width.
* Fixed the "text with gray background" issue reported by "Kamel" on DonationCoder.
* Users can now search their wishlists for generic text.
* Added animations to several buttons.
* Added the ability for users to switch to saved wishlists "On-the-go." This ability can be found in the combo box to the upper right corner of the form.
* All wishlists created can now be properly managed, even deleted from "WishList."
I think its pretty solid for the most part... Was just a simple, quick app to write for Kamel on the forums.
Copy the executable into a folder of its own. Make a shortcut to it and have at it. If you're running Vista, make sure you run it as an administrator so you can manage your wishlist's through the program.
Using the Application
This application is great for managing WishList's and keeping track of things you would like to buy or have bought.
Delete the executable and the folder it was placed into.